3053 Views • 4 Replies
1 Brewers Way, Milwaukee, WI 53214, United States
Miller Park is a ballpark located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is home to the Milwaukee Brewers and was completed in 2001. Miller Park seats approximately 41,900 with additional standing room. Miller Park features North America’s only fan-shaped convertible roof, which can open and close in less than 10 minutes. There is a lot of history and artifacts around the stadium to see including Brewers’ greats like Paul Molitor, Robin Yount, Hank Aaron, Bob Uecker, Warren Spahn, Eddie Matthews, and the list goes on and on. They also have their famous sausage races during one of the innings and have a plethora of events and things to see during commercial breaks. This is a great stadium to catch a baseball game.
Fan Author: Chris Martin
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at Miller Park ?
- SEATINGMiller Park seating ?
2380 Views • 4 Replies
- FOODBest food and drink at Miller Park ?
1896 Views • 4 Replies
- PARKINGMiller Park parking ?
1831 Views • 4 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Miller Park ?
1622 Views • 4 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Miller Park ?
1580 Views • 4 Replies