576 Views • 2 Replies
El Sadar Stadium
Calle Sadar, s/n, Calle del Sadar, s/n, 31006 Pamplona, Navarra, Spain
Home to CA Osasuna, a team that’s doing its best to remain in La Liga, El Sadar Stadium is a cracking 19,000-seater stadium in Pamplona, home of the running bulls! The stadium is actually now owned by the local government, since the club couldn’t afford to keep it. However, you’d never know that from listening to the fans! They try desperately to motivate their side, as every single point matters when you’re fighting to stay in the top flight. It’s a passionate atmosphere at the stadium, and every game is hotly contested as if the season depends on it. Which, I suppose, it often does.
- FOODBest restaurants near El Sadar Stadium?
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around El Sadar Stadium?
520 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around El Sadar Stadium?
472 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGEl Sadar Stadium seating?
461 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the El Sadar Stadium crowd?
451 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to El Sadar Stadium?
436 Views • 2 Replies