3262 Views • 2 Replies
State Farm Stadium
1 Cardinals Dr, Glendale, AZ 85305, United States
State Farm Stadium (formerly The University of Phoenix Stadium) is easily the most state-of-the-art sports facility in Arizona, and arguably one of the best in the NFL and the country besides “Jerry’s World.” It seats 63,400 for Cardinals regular season games, but can be expanded to 72,200 for playoff games, the Fiesta Bowl, and other huge events. It has also played host to Super Bowl XLII and XLIX, and the 2011 BCS National Championship Game. The stadium has a retractable roof, which is much needed for the Cardinals since they are in the middle of the desert and can be quite hot at times. It also features the first fully retractable field. On non-game days, the field is moved outside of the stadium so that the natural grass can receive the sunlight it would not get if left inside the stadium.
Fan Author: Ari Royals / Photo credit
- TRANSPORTTraffic around University of Phoenix Stadium ?
- HOT TIPBest insider tip for University of Phoenix Stadium ?
1782 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest bars near University of Phoenix Stadium ?
1538 Views • 2 Replies
- FREE STUFFBest giveaways at University of Phoenix Stadium ?
1471 Views • 2 Replies
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at University of Phoenix Stadium ?
1448 Views • 2 Replies
- MERCHANDISEStores to hit up at University of Phoenix Stadium ?
1340 Views • 2 Replies