629 Views • 2 Replies
Estadio Benito Villamarin
Av de Heliópolis, s/n, 41012 Sevilla, Spain
Real Betis could have the coolest stadium in the whole of Spain if it wasn’t for the miniscule South Stand detracting from the rest. If Real manage to climb the ranks a little and put in some solid performances at the European stage, we could see that getting renovated in the years to come! The swathe of pale green and white seats are elegantly designed, and while the highest seats are a bit removed from the action, the Estadio Benito Villamarin somehow makes over 50,000 seats feel intimate, which is a spectacular achievement.
- BARSBest Bars around Estadio Benito Villamarin?
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Estadio Benito Villamarin?
447 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Estadio Benito Villamarin?
431 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Estadio Benito Villamarin?
286 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGEstadio Benito Villamarin seating?
272 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Estadio Benito Villamarin?
270 Views • 2 Replies