254 Views • 2 Replies
St Mary's Stadium
Britannia Rd, Southampton SO14 5FP, UK
As befits a long-term Premier League side, Southampton’s St Mary’s Stadium is a stunning piece of architecture. There are no windy inlets on the corners, it has a strong capacity (32,000) and absolutely massive TV screens inside, which are a necessity to enjoy big moments of the modern game. The seats start fairly far from the pitch perimeter, but rather than feeling far from the action, you just appreciate the excellent views afforded from all sides of the stadium. If you’re looking for a Premier League game without splashing out £90 for Arsenal, get yourself to St Mary’s.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at St Mary's Stadium?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to St Mary's Stadium?
243 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Pubs around St Mary's Stadium?
240 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near St Mary's Stadium?
236 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around St Mary's Stadium?
229 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGSt Mary's Stadium seating?
228 Views • 2 Replies