118 Views • 2 Replies
Plasmarl, Swansea SA1 2FA, UK
One of the newer additions to the Premier League, Swansea FC have one of the most recent and up to date stadiums. Opened in 2006, the Liberty houses 20,000 faithful fans with some great seats and fantastic views. In the grand scheme of things, the Liberty is pretty much brand new with some fantastic facilities including bright and friendly concourses, filled with kiosks selling some good quality food and drinks. Plus with TV’s dotted around the ground catching you up with the days actions, you won’t miss a thing!
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Liberty Stadium?
- BARSBest Bars around Liberty Stadium?
110 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Liberty Stadium?
107 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Liberty Stadium?
96 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Liberty Stadium?
94 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Liberty Stadium crowd?
86 Views • 2 Replies