4507 Views • 2 Replies
Spotless Stadium Tickets
Spotless Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park, New South Wales, Australia
Spotless Stadium was built in 1998 and originally was designed to host baseball. It’s undergone a few facelifts since then and now boasts 6 different grandstands and a 24,000 seat capacity. The host clubs are the Greater Western Sydney Giants (AFL), Sydney Thunder (BBL), and for the 2016-17 A-League season, the Western Sydney Wanderers. It’s a very family friendly venue and a great place to watch sport.
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Spotless Stadium?
- PARKINGSpotless Stadium parking?
4141 Views • 1 Reply
- SEATINGSpotless Stadium seating?
2609 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Spotless Stadium?
2098 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTDirections to Spotless Stadium?
1327 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Spotless Stadium crowd?
1083 Views • 1 Reply