2190 Views • 1 Reply
Spotless Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park, New South Wales, Australia
Spotless Stadium was built in 1998 and originally was designed to host baseball. It’s undergone a few facelifts since then and now boasts 6 different grandstands and a 24,000 seat capacity. The host clubs are the Greater Western Sydney Giants (AFL), Sydney Thunder (BBL), and for the 2016-17 A-League season, the Western Sydney Wanderers. It’s a very family friendly venue and a great place to watch sport.
- PARKINGSpotless Stadium parking?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Spotless Stadium?
1683 Views • 2 Replies
- SEATINGSpotless Stadium seating?
1188 Views • 1 Reply
- BARSBest Bars near Spotless Stadium?
999 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTDirections to Spotless Stadium?
532 Views • 1 Reply
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Spotless Stadium crowd?
480 Views • 1 Reply