1012 Views • 2 Replies
1 Allée Gabriel Biénès, 31028 Toulouse, France
The largest multipurpose stadium in France – the Stadium Municipal is home to both rugby and football teams and despite being built in the 1930’s, it was renovated for the Euro 2016 tournament and as such it has some great features – including shuttle buses that ferry fans to the stadium. Despite being a rather old stadium the upgrades have made the seating at Toulouse not the worst in the world. As such the stadium has unrestricted views from every seat with no supporting pillars blocking your view. The fact that the away section is fenced off maybe gives you a clue about how spicy the atmosphere can get at Toulouse games.
- BARSBest Bars around Stadium Municipal?
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Stadium Municipal?
929 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Stadium Municipal?
607 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Stadium Municipal?
524 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Stadium Municipal crowd?
505 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Stadium Municipal?
497 Views • 2 Replies