98 Views • 2 Replies
Circuit Ricardo Tormo
A-3, Salida 334, 46380 Cheste, Valencia, Spain
With a track measuring 4 kilometres and capacity for 120,000 spectators, race days at the circuit Ricardo Tormo can be truly spectacular. Big MotoGP and 4-wheeler events draw massive crowds and they can really make the surrounding area come alive; it’s quite unlike anything else. Possibly the most exciting aspect of the venue is that 850m main straight where the vehicles approach simply ludicrous speeds as they jostle for prime position. With an assortment of views and extremely like-minded people checking them out with you, it’s never a disappointing day.
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Circuit Ricardo Tormo crowd?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Circuit Ricardo Tormo?
66 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Circuit Ricardo Tormo?
60 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Circuit Ricardo Tormo?
59 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Circuit Ricardo Tormo?
58 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Circuit Ricardo Tormo?
57 Views • 2 Replies