439 Views • 2 Replies
Circuit Ricardo Tormo
A-3, Salida 334, 46380 Cheste, Valencia, Spain
With a track measuring 4 kilometres and capacity for 120,000 spectators, race days at the circuit Ricardo Tormo can be truly spectacular. Big MotoGP and 4-wheeler events draw massive crowds and they can really make the surrounding area come alive; it’s quite unlike anything else. Possibly the most exciting aspect of the venue is that 850m main straight where the vehicles approach simply ludicrous speeds as they jostle for prime position. With an assortment of views and extremely like-minded people checking them out with you, it’s never a disappointing day.
- SEATINGCircuit Ricardo Tormo seating?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Circuit Ricardo Tormo?
339 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Circuit Ricardo Tormo crowd?
325 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Bars around Circuit Ricardo Tormo?
302 Views • 2 Replies
- FOODBest restaurants near Circuit Ricardo Tormo?
277 Views • 2 Replies
- HOT TIPBest Insider tip at Circuit Ricardo Tormo?
273 Views • 2 Replies