2530 Views • 3 Replies
601 F St NW, Washington, DC 20004, United States
The Verizon Center is a huge 20,000-seat arena in Downtown Washington DC that hosts about 220 events each year, including concerts, family entertainment and athletic games by the NHL’s Washington Capitals, the NBA’s Washington Wizards, the WNBA’s Washington Mystics and the Georgetown Hoyas Men’s Basketball Team. Verizon Center offers modern stadium-style seating and a 14ft x 25ft high-definition scoreboard with over 1,000 feet of linear LED boards. Also on the premises is a Team Store sporting goods store, The Green Turtle Sports Bar & Grille, VIDA Fitness and Bang Spa & Salon, The Clubhouse, a private restaurant overlooking the court called the Acela Club and a 5,000 square foot premium seating space called “The Player’s Club” where people can purchase tickets to a game.
Fan Author: Chris Martin
- SEATINGBest and worst seats at Verizon Center ?
- TICKETSDealing with scalpers at Verizon Center ?
1594 Views • 2 Replies
- SAFETYSafety at Verizon Center ?
1382 Views • 3 Replies
- TRANSPORTTraffic around Verizon Center ?
1332 Views • 3 Replies
- FOODBest food at Verizon Center ?
1224 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest pre-game bars at Verizon Center ?
972 Views • 3 Replies