635 Views • 2 Replies
Waterloo Rd, Wolverhampton WV1 4QR, UK
The Molineux’s distinctive yellow-gold form sure stands out on the Wolverhampton skyline, as it were, and glows like a giant orb in the sun! The temporary “Gene Kelly” stand and defunct television screens inside the stadium don’t exactly give it any “wow factor”, but the stadium is pretty striking regardless. Home to Wolves for nearly 120 years, this stadium has as much history and character as any in the country. The fans are true to the club and bring an atmosphere that shines as bright as the yellow paint!
- SEATINGMolineux Stadium seating?
- FOODBest Food and Drink at Molineux Stadium?
622 Views • 2 Replies
- BARSBest Pubs around Molineux Stadium?
620 Views • 2 Replies
- THINGS TO DOThings to check out around Molineux Stadium?
472 Views • 2 Replies
- CROWDWhat to expect from the Molineux Stadium crowd?
455 Views • 2 Replies
- TRANSPORTHow do I get to Molineux Stadium?
448 Views • 2 Replies